Thursday 26 September 2013

Ruperts new friend

 Good morning,

Well it's my turn for my dt day on the facebook group for Stamping with the Dragon

So on my dt day i post a QOTD, my pick of the week from the store, i also do my Show Us Show US game and i post an inspiration sample of an image from store.

Here is my make for this week using Ruperts new friend.


This is an 8x8 card. I coloured the stamp using my Noirs. 
Topper and backing paper are out of my stash and the flowers are from Petal Lu

So if you like what i have made and want to join in the fun over in the facebook group then click on the link at the top of the page and we will get you added.

Also there is currently a sale on in store till 19th October of 25% off, so why not pop across and see what bargains you can find.


Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment