Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stamping Dragon Samples

Hi folks,

Just updating my blog with my samples for the Stamping Dragon facebook group. 

Each week as part of the dt, i receive an image and i have to make up an inspiration piece to post within group on my chosen dt day. So every Thursday i post within the group a photo of my inspiration sample, i ask a QOTD and i pick an image from the Stamping Dragon store.

So here is a catch up on my samples.

Week commencing 19th August


A 4x4 card made using Amy's pc coloured stamp

Week commencing 26th August


A tag made using Vintage Cluster pack 1

Week commencing 2nd September


A 4x4 card made using Friends wordart stamp

Week commencing  9th September



Week commencing 16th September


A 4x4 card made using Rupert with tomatoes stamp


Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment