Thursday 3 April 2014

Adventure time!!!!!!!

Good evening folks

Well i have some exciting news to share with you all.

I have been looking recently to extend my crafting somewhat.

So i have been applying for some new design teams to help push me along a bit.

So i can now tell you that i have been accepted on to not 1 but 2 teams.

The first team is the lovely bunch of ladies over at Through the Purple Haze.

My first challenge with them will be on the 7th April.

And

The second team is the lovely bunch of ladies over at Crafty Hands

My first challenge with them will be on the 11th April.

So some new and exciting times ahead for me, i am hoping i can learn loads of new things with these teams.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

4 comments:

  1. awww so pleased for you hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what you create for the two teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Through the Purple Haze :)

    Lisbeth, teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete