Monday 19 May 2014

TTPH Challenge #42

Good Morning,

It's time for a new challenge over at TTPH

We are now on challenge #42

this challenge is sponsored  by Scrappers Delights and Di's Digi's Delights

and we had to use this song as inspiration


I got pixie corner set 1 from Scrappers Delights to use 
and used pixie #6

here is my inspiration piece

V - Means You're Very Sweet 





This is a 8x8 card blank, i matt and layered it with silver mirror card, centura pearl, purple card stock and green card stock from my stash.
the flowers are by Samaflora
sentiment topper from LOTV
digi is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, white gel pen and Sakura Gelly Roll pens

I hope you have time to pop on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun.


Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely. I like the image and your embelishing.

    ReplyDelete