Monday 22 September 2014

TTPH Challenge #60

Good morning,

Well what a busy weekend i have had.
I was at a harvest festival on Saturday with my stall of makes. Great day had bu all, can't wait for next years.

So it's time for a new challenge over at TTPH
This week's challenge is a joint challenge for our 2 teams
Our sponsor for this week are 



This weeks theme is Stitches Faux or Real

So here is my dt make using Alyce from The Stamping Chef


I love this digi, she is so cute.

I have coloured her hair and skin with Spectrum Noirs, i'm getting there with the hair. I have been doing Alyce's skin and hair class over at Kit and Clowder.
I have paper pieced for the first time on her bow and dress. I really enjoyed it.
Her wings and stockings are coloured with Sakura Gelly rolls to add a bit of sparkle.
Flowers are from my stash and the corners are cut on my Cameo.


Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment